Procurement & Admin Manager
We are looking for an experienced Procurement & Admin Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. The Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people. There will be a small element of sales where required.
If you are interested please fill in the form below.
Purchasing / Sales
- Take purchase requests from all departments. Approve ordering of necessary goods and services with Accounts / MD.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and purchase at best price, quality & to delivery times
- Check goods are received on time to the correct quantities and specifications. Dispatch and arrange returns if necessary.
- Communicate effectively with other department on delivery schedules and arrivals.
- Ensure the procurement process is effective and is well coordinated with Accounts
- Invoice customers for lost or damaged items working closely with the hires and Productions team
- Maintain supplier price lists
- Maintain Halo retail price list
- Administer existing supplier contracts (phone, utilities, insurance) review and make proposal to renew and reduce expense
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageousterms
- Discover new supply opportunities and initiatebusiness
- Weekly Management and tracking of sales stock to ensure constant supply to the business
- Regular stock checks and weekly review of internal orders
- Company fleet management – Management of parking, fuel cards, servicing, fines and statutory checks
- General office admin
- Take customer payments over the phone
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer, or at least a strong admin background
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques within the event industry desirable
- Good working knowledge of at least one account package and excellent knowledge of Microsoft
- Aptitude in working with numbers, must be thorough with great attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and part of a team.
- Ability to understand the technical requirements of our industry – training will be provided.
- Strong work ethic which includes punctuality
Job Type: Full-time
Location(s) Central London
Hours of Work Full Time
Salary £20,800 p.a min – dependent on experience